Friday, May 16, 2008

Loser Saves the day (Establishing Shot)



Here is the establishing shot for 'Loser saves the day' animation, see previous animatic. I tried to make the urban setting as less human as possible as it is a sort of 'martian' agglomerate.I have taken on some of Jelle's comments but feedback is always welcome.
The main shape is the round 'disco' with a lit roof with the light bleeping off with the music. It kind of looks like a giant brain, i like that... The atmosphere is late night, if there is even ever daylight in such place :-). Next I will make an interior shot of the 'disco place and then I have some ideas for the main chs. I hope you all like it and inspires you all to join forces in completing this project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouzah! looking good :)

Anonymous said...

I like it too, but i think it needs a bit more power, to the scene. More staging, see through

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! But how big is Godzilla going to be? And how is he going to break stuff in this flexibel environment? Where's the window loser is going to puke? Why don't I see it's a disco?

This background is a character too!